Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu for the week

Oh, thank Heaven for spring break!  This means I have all the time in the world to prepare dinner...something I love!  This past quarter has been filled with either prepping dinner so Rob can cook it and have it ready when we get home from our After-School Programs at 6:00, or something quick and easy for the nights he's at school.  Although I sure am happy to have a husband who knows his way around the kitchen as well as I do!

As for meals for the week, this is what I have planned:

Steak tips with peppered mushroom gravy
Grilled chicken with oregano, cinnamon, and paprika
Chipotle bean burritos (possibly with chipotle-cheddar scones...dunno, too much chipotle??  LOL!)
Pork chops with maple mustard glaze (made with Moosetard, not the Dijon it calls for)
Grown-up grilled cheese sandwiches (ironically enough I'll make these on a night DH is at school!)
Barbecued cowboy steaks (FABulous dish!)
Zesty citrus chicken (another super yummy dish!)

So we have a few of repeats (the grilled chicken, pork chops, steaks, and citrus chicken), but I have no problem with that because of Rob's schedule at school!  Most of the time I usually look for new recipes, it usually has to be uber-galactically good to make it into my repeat cookbook!  Regardless, you now know the repeat recipes I've listed are worth every single bite!!

1 comment: