Sunday, March 27, 2011

S'More pancakes
These are as sweet as the name sounds...definitely a KID pancake.  I tried a bite and it was too much for me, but they might not be bad with just syrup.  My kids said they were awesome though!  I got this recipe from my friend Heather at Out of the Box Into the Kitchen, who got it from Sweet Luvin' In the Kitchen

1 cup graham cracker crumbs

1 cup whole wheat flour

1/4 cup brown sugar

2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

1-1/4 cups milk

2 eggs

2 tbsp oil

1/2 cup chocolate chips

Marshmallow Syrup


1 cup marshmallow fluff

1/4 cup HOT water

Whisk together dry ingredients. Add in the wet ingredients and stir to combine.

Place batter onto hot, greased griddle. Sprinkle on a few chocolate chips. When bubbles start to form on the top, flip and continue to cook until browned.

To make syrup, combine fluff and hot water until soup. Drizzle over pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment